Finding reliable and affordable help for home repairs can be challenging.
We’re here to help. There’s no job too small or large, from upstairs to downstairs, we provide home improvement services to fit your needs.
- Kitchen cabinet, sink, backsplash or countertop repair or installation
- Bathroom vanity, shower or toilet repair and installation
- Drywall installation and repair
- Installation and maintenance of attic insulation
- Flooring installation and repair
- Small jobs like mounting shelves and replacing faucets
- Exterior property maintenance
- Lawn mowing and care
- Snow removal
- Deck repair and renovation
- Shed repair, maintenance and installation
- Vinyl siding installation and repair
- Fence repair, painting and installation
- Other small jobs
Assembly and accessibility
- Patio furniture
- Picnic tables
- Shed kits
- Appliance and fan installations
- Grab bar
- Wheelchair ramp and stairlift
Our team gets rave reviews.
“The Habitat Handyman installed my bathroom tiles, they worked with me and my budget, were on time, efficient, friendly and tidy. I highly recommend.”
“We save up little projects until we have a full day’s work, and the Handyman staff and volunteers come onsite and take care of everything. They are always professional and friendly and each little thing gets done well and on time. We’d be lost without them!”
“Everyone was really pleasant, they were here when they said they would be, did their work in a very expeditious manner and were an absolute pleasure to deal with. It was a great service and I wouldn’t hesitate to call them again.”
How the Handyman Program supports Habitat
The Habitat Handyman program aims to not only provide trusted contractor’s services to community members but also to enable us to build more homes. By charging modest hourly rates of service, we are able to cover our own administrative costs (travel, insurance, etc.) and any revenue generated above and beyond these costs is cycled back into our build fund, enabling more families to have the opportunity of safe, decent and affordable home-ownership.