Looking for reliable appliance installation? Trust that our Habitat Handyman will do an expert job. Our certified tradesman will arrive at your house fully equipped with the knowledge, skills and qualifications to complete the job safely and correctly at a fair and competitive price.
Appliance installation services include:
- Over the range microwaves
- Specialty hood fans over your stove
- Waterline for refrigerators
- Washing machines and dryers
Don’t see what you need listed? Call us at 905-637-4446 ext 238, or send us an email at .
The benefits of working with Habitat Handyman?
With the Handyman program comes the peace of mind that your appliance installation will be executed without a hitch – that’s where Jared comes in. With over 15 years of home renovation experience and as a licensed Red Seal Carpenter, you can be sure your installations are in good hands. Jared works alongside a group of skilled volunteers to ensure each undertaking produces high-quality results, specializing in home repair services and the installation of any new or used appliances.
- Quality results with our highly-skilled team
- Professional service with a smile
- FREE consultation
- FREE removal of old appliances with a charitable tax receipt for the value of the items
- Affordable costs and income-geared pricing options
- Guaranteed reply within 2-days for all contracting requests
- Net revenue goes directly into our build program
When faced with the choice of hiring a private contract worker charging a higher fee or a Habitat Handyman whose work supports the construction of affordable housing in our community, we think we’ve made the decision an easy one.
Need to get rid of your old appliances?
So you’ve booked our Handyman services to install your new appliance, but what do you do with your old one? That’s where Habitat Halton-Mississauga’s ReStore comes in.
1. Call to schedule a donation pickup 905-828-0987 ext 427 (Mississauga) or 905-637-4446 ext 427 (Halton Region) or fill out our online form.
2. Choose one of the options we offer:
– FREE pickup from your garage, outside, or storage
– FREE pickup from within your home (that’s right – we’ll take care of all the heavy lifting for you)
3. You will receive a tax receipt for the value of the donated items
If you have any questions, please send us an email at or give us a call at: 905-828-0987 ext 427 (Mississauga) or 905-637-4446 ext 427 (Halton Region).
Areas we serve
Our Handyman services the following areas: Mississauga, Milton, Acton, Georgetown, Burlington and Oakville.
Outside of the areas we serve?
If you’re outside of the Halton and Mississauga regions, there are alternative services available throughout Ontario.
Home Depot offers appliance installation for their products, with the option to request a free in-home consultation. Home Depot provides guaranteed results backed by a 1-year warranty and flexible financing options with the Home Depot Consumer Card. Home Depot has locations throughout the province. For more information on their appliance installation services, click here.
Rona’s appliance installation service covers any appliances purchased through Rona, including delivery, installation, and removal of your old appliances. Rona also has multiple locations throughout Ontario. For more information, you can visit their website.