3073 Merritt Avenue, Mississauga
what are we building?
This project will include two main duplex structures consisting of four 2 storey units and four separate entrance secondary suites.
We’re working hard to complete all 8 units for delivery in Summer 2021.
build updates – March 19, 2021
- 4 Upper Units
- drywall and painting completed.
- doors and trim are being installed and painted.
- Kitchen installation completed.
- flooring will be installed in the next couple of weeks.
- 4 Secondary Units
- final inspections are passed
- currently working on drywall – tape and mud.
- power is live, gas to be installed by the end of April 2021.
build updates – February 26, 2021
We are excited to share our plans to build 8 units at 3073 Merritt Avenue, Mississauga.
- Our team is working hard to secure the remaining materials to finish the build, including flooring & appliances.
- 4 Upper units
- painting completed/currently working on doors and trim work
- kitchens will be installed next week.
- 4 Secondary units
- final inspections this week on plumbing, HVAC and electrical.
- after pass received on the inspections, the team will work to install a vapour barrier and drywall.
- power installation starts on Monday, followed by gas installation after power is energized.
We are committed to keeping the community informed about our plans and build schedule. Check back in here for frequent project updates.
our build story
The Bristow-Law Build Project is being built thanks to the leadership of Councillor Carolyn Parrish, Mayor Bonnie Crombie and the City of Mississauga, Construction is now underway at 3073 Merrit Avenue in Malton to turn this site of a previous fire station into a place suitable for eight families to live and grow.
interested in living here?
For more information, please visit habitat.ca/apply